Quality Security Solutions for a
• PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) Optical and Thermal with Infrared and Laser (ZLID) Illumination CCTV Cameras, as well as: Covert / Spy, Mini and Mobile / Portable CCTV Cameras and Surveillance Systems. And of course ATEX Certified Explosion Proof CCTV Cameras and Housings as well as some specialised CCTV Systems.
• Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) including Infrared and Microwave Barriers, Pin Point accurate fence and underground sensors, wall intrusion detection sensing cable, fence intrusion cable detection systems, Radar Buried Sensing Cable Detection as well as Ground and Marine Radar Systems and Solutions.
• Access Control with Time and Attendance Systems, shift roster cafeteria purchasing management, visitor management and mobile app etc.
• Specialised Security and Defence Systems for Aviation & Airport Security, Border Security, Critical Infrastructure Security, Embassy Security, Oil and Gas Security, Police and Law Enforcement Security, Ports and Harbours Security, Prison and Detention Centres Security and Mining Security
• Museum Protection Systems, that also works for the protection of valuable assets on display in almost any scenario.
• Electronic High Security Locking Systems., for almost any scenario. No more lost keys or picked locks plus geo-location control of locking and unlocking.`
We also supply most of the popular brands of security systems, associated Test Equipment and Periphery available, just ask and we will get it for you at a reasonable price.
You want it - We Supply It, as long as it's legal!
Please click on the images below or the blue underlined text to route directly to that specific page
Yes: We do supply them
No: The picture is not Photoshopped
Yes: They work at extreme distances both in daylight and in total darkness, generally up to or greater than 20Km on both the Optical and Thermal Imagers, plus ZLID Illumination for crisp clear monochrome optical video in total darkness at distances of up to 5Km.
Yes: We do supply smaller units as well
Yes: Quite a few of our Systems are Mobile / Portable / Rapid Deployment Systems, even some of the large ones as shown in the Photo above. To view these please go to the following pages: PTZ / Speed Domes or the Mini / Covert Systems, and the Mobile / Portable Systems will be marked accordingly.
And of Course ATEX Certified CCTV Cameras and Housings, both PTZ and Static models
This is one version of our Dual Technology Barriers, which are as you can see pretty reliable and be sure that they are going to detect an intrusion and they have very few false alarms. The systems also come with anti-crawl doppler for the "dead areas" next to the pillars and anti-climb sensors on top of the pillars.
Yes: 6 IR Beams per Beam Sensor, with up to 8 IR Sensors and one Microwave Sensor per column
Of course we have systems with Pin Point Accuracy
Yes: We also supply other systems: Wall, Fence, and Underground Sensors as well as Microwave, IR Beams, Long Range PIRs and now we also offer Buried Radar Sensing Intrusion Detection Cable Systems with pin point accuracy and a 95% confidence Level.
Completely Scaleable: From a single SOHO (small office or home office environment) to Multi National Network
Yes: The system is already working in South Africa, one system actually forms part of a Multi National Network
Yes: It works on both a wired and wireless networks, as well as Mobile Networks.
Yes: You can have a "live" portable system
No: It doesn't cost an Arm and a Leg.
Yes: It works offline if you link goes down.
Securitell's portfolio of quality high end Products, Systems and Solutions is now extensively enhanced with the addition of Westminster International's range of specialised Security and Defence products, systems and solutions that are well suited to the following sectors:
Of course all our other products, systems and solutions are also suited to the above mentioned sectors.
These systems are very precise yet so scaleable that you can even protect your precious items in your own home or business, even your Mother In Law's Picture that is hanging above your headboard.
No: You cant just make a duplicate and give a copy to whoever, if it's not correctly programmed it won't work and that's that.
Yes: Several keys can open the same lock - if permitted, but the transactions are logged, so if you ship a container or whatever then the sender can lock it with his / her key and the receiver can unlock it with her / his key just about anywhere in the world and of course the control centre can see who, where and when.
Yes: You can also use Ge-Location to grant / deny access, this means if a container, transport truck or whatever is stolen and the driver is forced to hand over the key, the key will not work unless the shipment is at the correct place.
Yes: The Control Centre can see when the lock was opened and locked again and by which key. Hmm no more paying contractors for the time that they were not on site :-).
To View some Demo Videos of our Higher End Systems please follow this link:
Every situation is unique, and we aim to offer systems that deliver the performance you need at the best price. Whether your priority is top-of-the-line performance or the most cost-effective solution, we can design a custom system that is a perfect fit for your project. Get in touch with us today to see what we can do for you.
We provide the following services to our customers.
♦ Site Survey
♦ Detailed and Priced Bills of Quantity
♦ Delivery Logistics
♦ Project Management
♦ Installation and commissioning, Turnkey Projects can also be performed
♦ After Sales Support – Direct and Outsourced / Partnered
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you require any information or have any queries, suggestions or feedback. We are keen to improve the services we offer you.
We will contact you as soon as possible with regard to your query.
Securitell and its staff value their Customers, and respect their requirement for confidentiality. We therefore guarantee that all information acquired and correspondence between the companies will be treated confidentially.